S300 GX-MED2 HEPA & UV Air Disinfection Unit
Designed for nursing homes and medical clinics to improve air quality of immuno-compromised patients.
4-step air disinfection process :
1) Germicidal UV destroys bacteria, viruses and mold
2) Oxidation treats odors and chemicals
3) Pre-filtration protects the blower
4) HEPA filtration captures fine dust particles
The disinfected and highly filtered air is then distributed throughout the room.
Combined HEPA filtration system and UV purification for a complete IAQ solution in one unit
- Improves air quality
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Purifies from 200 to 300 cubic feet per minute
- Patented ‘J’ Lamp
- 2″ pre-filter and true 2.5″ HEPA Filter
- 2-speed blower, 220 / 300 cfm
- High output ballast