S300 GX-MED2 HEPA & UV Air Disinfection Unit
Designed for nursing homes and medical clinics to improve air quality of immuno-compromised patients.
4-step air disinfection process :
1) Germicidal UV destroys bacteria, viruses and mold
2) Oxidation treats odors and chemicals
3) Pre-filtration protects the blower
4) HEPA filtration captures fine dust particles
The disinfected and highly filtered air is then distributed throughout the room.
- Protects immuno-compromised patients
- Sterilizes airborne biological contaminants, including viruses and bacteria
- Destroys chemical contaminants, odors and VOCs
- Equipped with pre-filter and HEPA filter, effectively capturing over 99.97% of 0.3 micron size particles
- Light weight and easily transportable anywhere in the building
- 2-speed blower
- Unit dimensions: 17″ x 30″ x 12″