Clark Air Systems utilizes the longest life, lowest maintenance filters available:
Multi-ply, depth loading, pre-filters with tackified media. These 45% efficient filters catch the bulk of the particles generated from cutting, grinding, or removal operations.
90-95% ASHRAE efficiency pleated media catches fine dust particles, rated at 95% removal of particles 1 micron or larger
Optional 2nd Stage:
99.97% DOP certified HEPA filter with gasket seal to meet strictest codes. 99.97% removal of 0.3 micron particles.
Replacement of filters periodically. Only a few minutes are required to replace any filter. The frequency depends on conditions. Magnehelic filter gauge is to monitor filter resistance.
The units are constructed with 16 gauge welded steel. Hinged, gasketed door allows easy access to all stages of filtration. The entire unit is finished with a corrosion resistant baked-on powder coating. The welded steel handles are also powder coated. The unit is portable with industrial grade locking casters.
- Air Flow Capacity: 1600 cfm
- Amp Draw: 115 volt, 60 hz = 6.3 amps
- Unit Weight: 285 pounds
- Unit Dimensions: 40″W x 27″D x 28″H
- Motor: 3/4 Horsepower, TEFC motor, 1750 RPM, with backward incline SWSI Corrosion proof blower wheel
- Arm: 8″x10ft standard, also available in 6″ diameter and 14ft lengths